When entering our online competition you are agreeing to sign up to receive a Bike Force Australia and/or Individual Bike Force store newsletter, by ticking the "I have read & accept the terms & conditions" checkbox you are agreeing that your personal information is collected by Bike Force for the purposes of selling you our products and services and is not disclosed to anyone outside the company with out prior consent.
To unsubscribe from our mailing list you are free at anytime to click the "unsubscribe link" which will appear on all email correspondence.
Enter to Win Competition (Online only)
1. Instructions on “How to Enter” form part of these Conditions of Entry. The competition is open to all residents of Australia except employees of the Promoter, their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion.
2. The promotion commences 03/09/12 and closes midnight 30/09/12. This is a game of chance and winners will be drawn randomly by electronic means. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The winner, as determined by the judges, will win: an Apple iPad 2 WiFi valued at $299. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
4. Prizes must be taken as offered. There is no cash alternative. Prizes are not transferable. If exact products are not available, prizes of an equivalent value will be given.
5. The promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Winners will be notified by email. The winners will also be published on www.bikeforce.com.au
6. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
8. The promoter is Bike Force Australia Pty Ltd, 345-347 Keilor Road, Essendon, Victoria, Australia 3040. ABN 60 079 834 094.
9. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in it's sole discretion to cancel the competition or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process.
10. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter including its officers, employees, and agents, excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage or personal injury, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation: (a) any technical difficulties; (b) entries or prize claims that are late, lost, damaged or misdirected prior to their receipt by the Promoter, or after receipt due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; and (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
12. Once prizes have left Promoter's premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
13. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion
14. In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher/ticket/pass, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher/ticket/pass. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher/ticket/pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
15. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.